Saturday 9 April 2011

Change.

I'm notorious for my hatred of change, well known within my family and friends for it. I know it's a bad thing and I know I shouldn't get attached to the people and things and places in my life. But we all know I do. Everyone who knows me well knows I will. The thing that scares me is not the extreme amount of change to come. It's the excitement. I'm excited, me the hater of change, is excited for the change! It's for the people that I'll meet, the friends that I'll make, the lovers I'll encounter. 


It's because of the present, it's because of what's going on. I've made friends because of change and I love them more than I ever thought possible. I've known these people for twenty- seven weeks and I never want to not know then again. If I can do that with these people then surely I can do it with more?

No comments:

Post a Comment